Fred is a Baby Boomer mayor who’s quite sure he’s got things determined. Other half and 2.5 kids, huge home in the residential areas, stable full-time task. Fred is enduring a variety of massive modifications as our world ends up being more digital, international, and sustainable. He does not rather understand exactly what to make of it when the sharing economy comes along.
– http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2125507/ American-suburbs-turning-ghost-towns-How-homeowners-ditching-town-areas-live-big-cities. html.
– http://fortune.com/2016/03/13/ cars-parked-95- percent-of-time/.
– http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/25/ millennials-overtake-baby-boomers/.
– http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2014/ millennials-prefer-cities-to-suburbs-subways-to-driveways. html.
– http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakemorgan/2015/06/01/ nownershipnoproblem-nowners-millennials-value-experiences-over-ownership/ #4739 e5bc1759
– http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/ millenials-drive-demand-for-pet-sharing-services. html.
– http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/02/18/ gig-economy-attracts-many-workers-few-full-time-jobs/.
– http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/12161558/ Heres-how-much-money-people-are-making-from-the-sharing-economy. html.
Visit our site: http://bit.ly/RvtWeb.
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RvtTwr.
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RvtFb.
Include us on Google+: http://bit.ly/RvtGplus.
About this series: This Future of Sharing job sets out to respond to the crucial concern: How can we make the sharing economy work much better for everybody? We’re going to invest 2016 in discussion with idea leaders who deeply comprehend the sharing economy and its prospective, along with individuals who run and comprehend cities, consisting of those careful of any excesses and rough edges.
About Reinvent: Reinvent gathers leading innovators in video discussions to essentially transform our world.