Scientists and city authorities from 2 of the world’s significant cities, New york city City and Rio de Janeiro, are coming together to share their insights and services versus particular environment dangers affecting both their cities– water level increase, increased temperature levels and modifications in water quality.
Credit: NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center/Kathryn Mersmann.
Music credit: Eternal Circle by Laurent Dury[SACEM]
This video is public domain and in addition to other supporting visualizations can be downloaded from the Scientific Visualization Studio at: https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/12426
If you liked this video, register for the NASA Goddard YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/NASAExplorer.
Or register for NASA’s Goddard Shorts HD Podcast: http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/iTunes/f0004 _ index.html.
Follow NASA’s Goddard Space Flight.
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NASA.GSFC.
· Twitter http://twitter.com/NASAGoddard.
· Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/.
· Instagram http://www.instagram.com/nasagoddard/.
· Google+ http://plus.google.com/+NASAGoddard/posts.