This webinar offers a summary of the George Washington University Graduate Certificate in GHG Management and functions professors who will describe the courses and program background.
This certified certificate program can be taken online from any place on the planet. Courses can be used to a complete Master’s Degree in Engineering Management and Systems Engineering at the George Washington University. Currently registered in a graduate program? Courses are transferable.
Subjects covered in the graduate certificate program consist of:.
• GHG management in the context of the difficulties presented by environment modification.
• Fundamental ideas of GHG accounting.
• Methods for approximating GHG emissions, with focus on energy-related activities.
• Project-level mitigation through energy effectiveness and renewable resource.
• Mitigation policies and programs, consisting of carbon markets.
• GHG management information systems and reporting.
• Verifying emissions and emission decreases.
Hosted by the Greenhouse Gas Management Institute, you’ll speak with Rachael Jonnassen, Michael Gillenwater and Mark Trexler.